Work Visas For United Sates For Managers, Executives And Employees With Specialized Knowledge Of Companies

If you have been employed outside of the United States as a manager or executive of a company that is a parent, an affiliate or a subsidiary of a U.S Company you may be able to qualify for an L-1 (Intracompany Transferee) visa.

The following questions have been addressed in this article:

Who is eligible for an L-1A visa?
Why are these terms important to know for an L-1 visa?
What type of documents will the companies need to provide?
How long is an L-1A visa issued for?
Can my family accompany me?


Facebook Twitter RSS