Crossborder E-tailer; Duties When Selling Goods To United States Residents.

A United States resident is responsible for all duties and taxes if he/she orders items on the Internet from an e-tailer who is outside of the United States.

The following questions have been addressed in this article:

Who pays the Duties on Imported Goods?
How does the IRS get into the picture?


Facebook Twitter RSS