Crossborder E-tailer Selling Goods To United States Residents.

A United States resident may be an Importer if he/she orders items on the Internet from an e-tailer who is outside of the United States. What does that mean for the delivery of goods shipped to the U.S.?

The following questions have been addressed in this article:

What should I be aware of when ordering goods over the Internet from a foreign source?
Do I need to declare the goods to U.S. Customs?
Who is responsible for shipping?


Facebook Twitter RSS