E-Commerce and Tax Law Journal
IBLS in partnership with the Diamond Graduate
International Tax Program
The Law Journal:
To submit a paper for E-Commerce and International Tax Law Journal editorial review- contact us at : email@example.com.
- Publishes writings by academics, practitioners and policy makers on a variety of topics, including e-commerce, electronic contracting, techno torts, cyber crime, privacy, Internet taxation, international taxation, etc. These are some of the most rapidly developing areas of the law, and the dialogue initiated by the journal will help form the future of these emerging fields.
- Welcomes full-length law journal articles, as well as book reviews, news notes, and opinion pieces on current affairs in the subject matter areas we cover.
- Offers sponsorship opportunities to law firms, just like the Harvard Journal of Law and Technology (JOLT), where firms like Baker Botts, LLP, Jones Day, Kirkland and Ellis and others can get their brand names in front of our readership.
- Edited by Ana Penn, e-commerce law professor and founder of IBLS; William Byrnes, attorney and founder of the Diamond program.
- Marketed globally through IBLS Internet Law Legal Network, Internet Law News Portal and the Diamond Program’s network of alumni and students.
Course modules created by field experts. Diploma provided by E-Commerce University in cooperation with the Global E-Commerce Council, Thomas Jefferson School of Law.Register now!
Subscribe to IBLS INTERNET LAW - NEWS PORTAL to get the latest international Internet and E-Commerce law news
sourced directly from governments' offices, international organizations, law firms, educational institutions..
etc. IBLS editorial staff and contributors around the world, will keep you informed and updated on the most
relevant e-commerce and Internet themes like intellectual property , digital signatures, consumer protection,
e-public procurement, cyber crime, privacy and security, e-banking, e-payments, online buys and sells, among
© 2001-2011 Internet Business Law Services, Inc. All Rights Reserved.